My Life According To Instagram / May
May was kind of a whirl-wind! With Wedding season literally just around the corner, May was about decluttering, prepping, planning, learning, and making sure I was tying up my current client list so I could be fresh and ready to roll when my first Wedding of 2015 starts.
I have been doing an online workshop with Jasmine Star through Creative Live among all the shoots I have been shooting and planning for. Anyways - besides getting ready for Weddings, here are some of the May highlights! (no particular order)
- Engagement session with Sean & Lyndsey in Canmore, AB
- Running a 5K for breast cancer in Canmore, AB
- Filling my house with the incredible smell of lilacs! I love them so much.
- Starting the 30 Day Creative Live Workshop with Professional Wedding Photographer Jasmine Star
- Shooting Divine Hardwood for Mckinley Burkart
- Checking out awesome new businesses in YYC: Buttermilk, Proof, PDR (Private Dining Room) and Pigeon Hole. I also got to see Model Milk, finally.
- Surprise shoot for mama-to-be Meghan B (her gorgeous new nursery!)
- Grad session with the twins in Lethbridge, AB
- Soaking in the slow, cozy mornings (while they last)
- Attending Kelly Kamm Yoga Workshop - aka - sweating and crying a lot on a yoga mat. My heart busted wide open :)
- Finding my writing mojo again *hooray*
- Becoming a SNAPCHAT machine and loving it / username: jamhyatt (photographers, I post a lot of behind the scenes and tips)
- Shooting an AWESOME video with newly weds Troy & Sarah. Its for all you brides-to-be, can't wait to share this June!